European Hair Bundles Wefts Double Drawn Blonde Color
- 100% European Human Hair With Full Cuticle
- Color: #As Picture Showed
- Style: Wrap Around
- Weight: 100 Gram per piece
- Order Three of Packs Per Time, You Will Get a Free Expedited Shipping
- Usage:Can be curled, Straightened, Tongued, Washed and Restyled Like Your Own Hair. But We do not Suggest to Dye the Pre-Colored Hair and Dyed Just From Light Colour to Dark Colour.
- Hair Length: The Hairlength 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" selected.
- Hair Texture: Straight
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
Hair Care:Pre-wash: Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles from your hair products. Always use a mild shampoo or one specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
Shampoo: Do not soak. soaking might cause the hair to tangle. Once the hair is thoroughly wet, apply a small amount of shampoo; using your fingers, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
Wash: Run the hair under warm (not hot) water. Gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the top to the ends. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Comb: While wet, gently comb the hair to remove tangles. Using a large toothed comb, move in a downward motion away from the clips and to the ends. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
Rinse: Rinse the 100 percent human hair wig under a gentle stream of cold water until no shampoo or suds remain. To avoid tangling, ensure the water flows from the cap to the ends of the hair. Remove the excess water by gently blotting with a towel.
Condition: Apply a small amount of conditioner, using your fingers to evenly distribute it throughout the hair.
Dry: Hang to air dry, set in rollers, or use a blow dryer on a low setting, as desired. Your human hair products will not require washing as often as your own hair, wash only when they start to look dull and lifeless.
Share this Product
This is the second time I have purchased this brand of extensions but this time I went with the 18" length. This length seemed to be better at the ends than the longer ones I had purchased previously. These seemed to be the same fullness from tape to the ends but the longer ones from an earlier purchase were much more straggly at the ends. To be honest, I selected this brand based on reviews but also because I needed this specific color.
These are the best extention ive tried so far Its been 4 weeks and they are still in and look fabulous i will reorder them again
So this was my first time getting tape in extensions, and I can't tell you how happy I am with them. I've always had pretty thin hair (I put a picture up of the before) and it wasn't very long, so getting these extensions totally boosted my confidence and made me feel so much cuter.
Excellent quality hair at an amazing price! The stylist I went to was floored when I told her what I paid! This is the second set I’ve purchased and the first set lasted months and were removed and reset twice they only ended up needing replaced because I was sleeping improperly and getting tangled and then using the wrong brush making it worse.