Human Hair 6*13 Lace Frontal Italian Wave Style
- 100% Authentic Virgin Hair in all textures
- Highest Quality Available
- Natural #1B color
- Shipping: Free WorldWide shipping When QTY up to 3PCS
- DHL 3-6 days , USPS 3-5 days , USPS Overnight 2-3 days .
- Our all of our hair products can be colored or dyed. It is natural hair that is ready to take on just about anything. Strand test it first.
- Our Hair products can be reused for multiple installs. Lasts at least 12 to 24 months with proper care and maintenance.
- Use heat tools up to 450 F. Curl it or flat iron it, cuticle-intact hair remy hair reverts to the natural texture after a quick wash
- Chemicals and silicone are added to most hair in the market, that stuff destroys hair over time. What makes our virgin hair hair unique is that they are naturally organic.
- 100% Pure Virgin Remy Hair, this is hair at its finest. Famous for its flexibility, longevity, and durability
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
Hair Care:Pre-wash: Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles from your hair products. Always use a mild shampoo or one specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
Shampoo: Do not soak. soaking might cause the hair to tangle. Once the hair is thoroughly wet, apply a small amount of shampoo; using your fingers, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
Wash: Run the hair under warm (not hot) water. Gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the top to the ends. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Comb: While wet, gently comb the hair to remove tangles. Using a large toothed comb, move in a downward motion away from the clips and to the ends. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
Rinse: Rinse the 100 percent human hair wig under a gentle stream of cold water until no shampoo or suds remain. To avoid tangling, ensure the water flows from the cap to the ends of the hair. Remove the excess water by gently blotting with a towel.
Condition: Apply a small amount of conditioner, using your fingers to evenly distribute it throughout the hair.
Dry: Hang to air dry, set in rollers, or use a blow dryer on a low setting, as desired. Your human hair products will not require washing as often as your own hair, wash only when they start to look dull and lifeless.