1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
1. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a Wig Brush. Start from ends, and work toward the root to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
2. Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair.
3. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
4. Rinse with cool water.
5. Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
6. Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
7. Gently brush with a Wig Brush. Air drying is ideal, however a blow dryer can be used at a low heat setting.
8. Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
9. Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed.
1. Usually be shipped within 3 business days after your order. Hot-selling inventory wigs will be shipped within 5 business days.
2. We use DHL worldwide shipping, Usually arrive within 3-5 business days after delivery.