360 Lace Frontal Closure Italian Wave Human Hair
- Hair Texture Italian Wave
- Density: 150%/180%/200%
- 360 degree circle full lace frontal closure with adjustable straps
- Front Lace 12*4 inch, Back Lace 11*2.5 inch, circumference 22.5inch
- HAIR LENGTHS:The hair length 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 26" selected
- Free International shipping when Qty up to 3 pcs
- ProsPHair 360 Frontal Wigs-Glueless 150% Density Brazilian Virgin Remy Closure
- 150% Density,Transparent French Lace.
- Can be Straightened, Curled, Dyed, Bleached and Styled as your own hair
- can last for 1 year under good care
- Our lace frontals can be sewn or glued for the perfect natural looking installation. Our lace frontals are attached individually to the lace base and allows for versatile parting. Hair is double drawn with cuticles intact to prevent tangling and shedding.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
1. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a Wig Brush. Start from ends, and work toward the root to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
2. Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair.
3. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
4. Rinse with cool water.
5. Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
6. Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
7. Gently brush with a Wig Brush. Air drying is ideal, however a blow dryer can be used at a low heat setting.
8. Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
9. Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed.
1. Usually be shipped within 3 business days after your order. Hot-selling inventory wigs will be shipped within 5 business days.
2. We use DHL worldwide shipping, Usually arrive within 3-5 business days after delivery.
Share this Product
I made my first wig with this hair and turned out great. The hair so soft. Im still learning wig making but I think i did good my first time. The price was right. Will order again.
This is my second time ordering this unit! Love love love it! The unit was plucked but the knots are not bleached. I'm no professional but I did bleach the knots and plucked a bit more. The frontal is not super thick but also not thin. Great quality for the price. I wish I had attempted to bleach the knots prior to install but other than that I love!
This is amazing hair for the price. The hair is super soft, even after wash it’s amazing. I was skeptical at first but once i received the hair and saw the texture all that went away. The shipping was fast the seller was great even after my installation I was contacted by the seller asking how I like the hair. I will for sure buy again. I got a 10” 360 frontal with a 12 inch and 14 inch bundles which was very think. The frontal was full and the hair was super thick.
My sister had some beautiful hair but just needed a closure. This is the closest to the hair I could find using my boyfriend's account to what she already had - also Brazilian- and it came out gorgeous! I don't know if its the way she layed it or that the edges are perfect but she definitely said that she would get it again.