360 Lace Frontal Closure Natural Wave Human Hair
- Hair Texture Natural Wave
- Density: 150%/180%/200%
- 360 degree circle full lace frontal closure with adjustable straps
- Front Lace 12*4 inch, Back Lace 11*2.5 inch, circumference 22.5inch
- HAIR LENGTHS:The hair length 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 26" selected
- Free International shipping when Qty up to 3 pcs
- ProsPHair 360 Frontal Wigs-Glueless 150% Density Brazilian Virgin Remy Closure
- 150% Density,Transparent French Lace.
- Can be Straightened, Curled, Dyed, Bleached and Styled as your own hair
- can last for 1 year under good care
- Our lace frontals can be sewn or glued for the perfect natural looking installation. Our lace frontals are attached individually to the lace base and allows for versatile parting. Hair is double drawn with cuticles intact to prevent tangling and shedding.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
1. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a Wig Brush. Start from ends, and work toward the root to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
2. Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair.
3. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
4. Rinse with cool water.
5. Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
6. Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
7. Gently brush with a Wig Brush. Air drying is ideal, however a blow dryer can be used at a low heat setting.
8. Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
9. Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed.
1. Usually be shipped within 3 business days after your order. Hot-selling inventory wigs will be shipped within 5 business days.
2. We use DHL worldwide shipping, Usually arrive within 3-5 business days after delivery.
Share this Product
I can't wait to make a wig with this, the hair is soft, no shedding and very full.
Update: made my wig and the 360 fits so we'll I don't need glue and there is no shedding at all
Wow! Great quality. I absolutely love this closure!It is very soft and dosen’t appear to table or shed. The lace is already colored to match women of color with a very natural looking hair line. I may update later depending on how it holds up! ... Very excited!
I bought this hair months ago and I’m really glad I did! It has been great for me. I made a lace frontal wig out of it. I haven’t dyed it or anything, but it looks great in its natural color. The hair is very soft and holds a curl well. Did have short pieces but it doesn’t look natural if it would have been too blunt anyway.
I like the quality of the hair. It is exactly as described. The closure was pre-plucked and has nice baby hairs.