Blonde Hair Straight Wig With Real Human Hair
Picture Hair Color: #613
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Length: 12-26"
Hair Type: Virgin Human Hair
Hair Density: 150%
Lace Color: Transparent
Cap Size: Medium Cap Size
Knots: Hand Tied Single knots at the front hairline, double knots throughout the rest of the cap to endure durability.
Hair Style: The wig is freestyle ventilated, which means you can comb your hair in any direction.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
1. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a Wig Brush. Start from ends, and work toward the root to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
2. Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair.
3. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
4. Rinse with cool water.
5. Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
6. Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
7. Gently brush with a Wig Brush. Air drying is ideal, however a blow dryer can be used at a low heat setting.
8. Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
9. Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed.
1. Usually be shipped within 3 business days after your order. Hot-selling inventory wigs will be shipped within 5 business days.
2. We use DHL worldwide shipping, Usually arrive within 3-5 business days after delivery.
Share this Product
Been using this unit for a month now and it is a great unit. It took well to color, I colored it myself using L'Oréal HiColor HiLights (Magenta) & (Red). It was preplucked nicely, also came with baby hairs but I just customized them to my liking. I appreciate the thickness of the unit.
The hair is definitely human and peruvian. The hair is plucked with baby hair. No shedding and no tangles. Hair is 150 density. NO TRACKS SHOWING. Includes 4 secure combs and secure strap. Order the hair a size or 2 up as wavy hair length is different for every company.GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!..
The hair is extremely soft and silky to feel. I'm new to the wig game, so I got this wig fitted at the hair salon. It held up to being bleached and tweezed. I was confused whether the unit had baby hair or not though after taking it out of the box.
I think for what I paid I cannot complain. Other site for this length were charging double. However, I'm not sure if the other site lace front may have been superior and more realistic. That I am unsure of. All and all, I think this unit is well worth it especially if your new to the wig game.
this hair was actually GREAT quality, I was honestly shook. I've purchased wigs from OMGQueen, Bestlacewigs, MyFirstWig, etc. etc. & honestly this hair is on the same quality level as other wigs I've purchased from those other companies. The lace was perfect for my skin tone & the hair is soooo soft, plus it cheap than others.
The hair came in time the density is 150 as stated it’s pretty full not to thin, it has a weave like smell to it, it’s very soft