Brazilian Human Hair Bob Wig With Black Color
- Picture Hair Color: Black
- Hair Texture: Straight
- Hair Type: Virgin Brazilian Hair
- Hair Length: 12-14"
- Hair Density: 150%
- Lace Color: Transparent
- Cap Size: Medium Cap Size
- Cap Construction Design:Lace Front base have Strong breathable, the thin base is Soft and Comfortable
- Knots: Hand Tied Single knots at the front hairline, double knots throughout the rest of the cap to endure durability.
- Hair Style: The wig is freestyle ventilated, which means you can comb your hair in any direction.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
1. Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a Wig Brush. Start from ends, and work toward the root to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
2. Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair.
3. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
4. Rinse with cool water.
5. Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
6. Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
7. Gently brush with a Wig Brush. Air drying is ideal, however a blow dryer can be used at a low heat setting.
8. Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
9. Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed.
1. Usually be shipped within 3 business days after your order. Hot-selling inventory wigs will be shipped within 5 business days.
2. We use DHL worldwide shipping, Usually arrive within 3-5 business days after delivery.
Share this Product
Recently purchased this wig just to test out the length and see if I really wanted to cut my hair this short. I was very impressed by how natural it looked and how the lace blended so well with my scalp. I didn’t use any glue , just cut the lace, put on the cap, then the wig . Everyone thought I cut my hair . Anyways this purchase was definitely well worth it , will def buy again in the future
I received the package yesterday it comes packed in the hair net that’s placed in plastic which is neatly packed in branded Beeos box with additional black hair strap and light tan stocking cap. This wig is very well made. It came already with bleached knots and I have yet to see any shedding after cutting the lace. Oh did I mention that the hair line was slightly pre-plucked! Which is less prep work for me. For a wig off of amazon this has got to be hands down a 5 star wig. And yes I’ve already applied heat to it and it flows great. I will be buying more from this company Beeos!
Good quality hair lace and part looks natural
Y’all! I was sooo hesitant to buy a wig because I’ve never worn one before and didn’t want it to look like a wig. But when I got it I feel in love! It was easy for a beginner like myself to apply and looks so natural. I def will be biting again and again and agin! Worth every penny!
Ok, so first of all the shipping was FAST, the item was nicely packed and the item was as described. The wig was soooooo perfect all I needed to do was flat iron it, cut the lace and lay it down, it needed to be flat ironed due to it being in a net for a long time so it had an ugly "bump" at the ends that I didn't like but that's normal. The wig was everything I needed it to be for a beginner like myself. DEFINITELY will be ordering from beeos AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN :) got so many compliments and a lot of people thought I went to someone to get it done when I just bought it like it was and flat ironed it.