3DE21 Mink Handmade False Eyelashes
- 100% Handmade False Eyelashes, Sterilized, & Hypo-allergenic Lashes.
- High Quality 3D Mink, Natural Black, Luxuriously lighweight.
- Full lash effect, High quality, Reusable Eyelashes.
- Designed for comfort & easy to apply, adds the perfect amount of worthy length, volume, & fullness, do not wash.
- Ideal for occasions: Party, Wedding, Prom, Performance, Evening out.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
Hair Care:Pre-wash: Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles from your hair products. Always use a mild shampoo or one specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
Shampoo: Do not soak. soaking might cause the hair to tangle. Once the hair is thoroughly wet, apply a small amount of shampoo; using your fingers, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
Wash: Run the hair under warm (not hot) water. Gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the top to the ends. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Comb: While wet, gently comb the hair to remove tangles. Using a large toothed comb, move in a downward motion away from the clips and to the ends. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
Rinse: Rinse the 100 percent human hair wig under a gentle stream of cold water until no shampoo or suds remain. To avoid tangling, ensure the water flows from the cap to the ends of the hair. Remove the excess water by gently blotting with a towel.
Condition: Apply a small amount of conditioner, using your fingers to evenly distribute it throughout the hair.
Dry: Hang to air dry, set in rollers, or use a blow dryer on a low setting, as desired. Your human hair products will not require washing as often as your own hair, wash only when they start to look dull and lifeless.
Share this Product
They're so full and pretty!!! I wear them all the time and get compliments on them all the time. They pull together any makeup. The band is a little thick (which I like). They also come in a really nice box to store them in that keeps them shaped and safe.
Cleaning them is hard because water will mess them up. Just Use tweezers or your fingers to remove the leftover glue from previous uses. (Does not come with glue) if you want to fluff them out more, take a completely clean mascara brush (no mascara on wand) and brush through them with a slight side to side motion.
Hope this helped <3
these are by far my favorite lashes, great quality! I've bought about 5 pairs overtime and depending on how well you take care of them they can last about a month! Worth the price! Be careful when you're removing glue because they will shed if you are too harsh
I didn't think I'd like these lashes considering the band was so thick but it just takes some getting used to. I love them now though! Will be purchasing them again when I need it! :)
Much better than I expect, especially for the price! Lashes feel lovely and sit well on the eye. If you're a bit hesitant, DON'T BE! You won't be disappointed. I will defiantly be buying a second pair. Thank you :)
I'm a professional makeup artist and when brides tell me they want a very full and fluffy lash I send them to Amazon to buy Arison lashes! I wear them daily and one pair can last me a month! Great bang for your buck & high quality mink! They're a must have for anyone who loves lots of lashes!