Tape Hair Extensions Silk Straight With Blonde Color
- 1.ABOUT OUR BRAND: A professional company with own factory. Our aim is to provide the best quality hair with reasonable price. Any customize order and wholesale order are available.3 -5 business days for expedited shipping, 7-12 business days via DHL for worldwide free shipping.
- 2.SUPER SERVICE SUPPORT: Color match service is available before ordering. Unconditional refund if the hair is unused with original package and box if you want to retun, please contact Prosphairshop for support before returning.
- 2.HAIR QUALITY: 100% remy tape in hair extensions. The most invisible and natural extensions in adding length and volume, just like growing from your own scalp. Our tape is thin and transparent, with strong adhesive, long last with good care, aslo can be re-used by changing new tape.
- 4.SPECIFICATION: Prosphairshop tape human hair extensions is 2.5g per piece, 20pcs/50g Per Package, 1-2 packs for adding volume, 2-4 packs for full head attachment, because all length are 50g/package, it will be a little thin if the hair is too long, please note that.
- 5.HAIR COLOR: #613. The pictures are taken by real products, but there will be a little color difference due to light, angle and monitor. Can be dyed to darker color with professional stylist.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so, for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
Hair Care:Pre-wash: Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles from your hair products. Always use a mild shampoo or one specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
Shampoo: Do not soak. soaking might cause the hair to tangle. Once the hair is thoroughly wet, apply a small amount of shampoo; using your fingers, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
Wash: Run the hair under warm (not hot) water. Gently work the shampoo into the hair, stroking downwards from the top to the ends. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Comb: While wet, gently comb the hair to remove tangles. Using a large toothed comb, move in a downward motion away from the clips and to the ends. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
Rinse: Rinse the 100 percent human hair wig under a gentle stream of cold water until no shampoo or suds remain. To avoid tangling, ensure the water flows from the cap to the ends of the hair. Remove the excess water by gently blotting with a towel.
Condition: Apply a small amount of conditioner, using your fingers to evenly distribute it throughout the hair.
Dry: Hang to air dry, set in rollers, or use a blow dryer on a low setting, as desired. Your human hair products will not require washing as often as your own hair, wash only when they start to look dull and lifeless.