- Round Face
For women with a round face shape, the best hair part is the center or side part. You can also do a deep side part. Both styles elongate the face and create symmetry. You’d want to create the effect of slimming your face.
- Oval Face
Any type of hair part works well with an oval face because this shape is naturally symmetrical.
- Square Face
You can highlight the best features of a square face with a center or an off-center part. The center part gives the illusion of a rounder face. An off-center part is an option for those who want to make their jaws look softer. A side part with bangs will also work to soften your look.
- Heart Face
A deep side part works well with heart face shapes to take attention away from the chin line. It also helps make the cheekbones less severe. Off-center part would also work.
- Diamond Face
Women with a diamond face shape tend to have a pronounced bone structure, so you can soften the look with a side part or an easy-going style like a zigzag part.
- Oblong Face
A center or an off-center part works well with an oblong face shape to make it look rounder and less elongated. Adding bangs will also help to shorten the shape.
5 STEPS TO CREATE A CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL PART
- Comb all your hair back away from your face by a paddle brush.
- Prepare a comb and lay the comb down place the beginning where you want it to go, and use the end of the comb to part and it will give you a nice and clean parting.
- With a pair of tweezer, clean the part of the hair to make sure the wig is in the most natural state.
- Use a foundation that is closest to your skin tone. Apply evenly over the part to make it look closest to your skin tone.
- As a final step, use a curling iron to secure the sides of your hair or some styling cream, or anything like that to tame the flyaways and keep it in place.