Wig glue is the first method, and perhaps the safest method. If you tie lace on natural hair, you can use adhesive on the edges, but if you are completely bald, you can use roller glue to hold the wig firmly in its natural position. Whichever method you choose, please be aware that incorrectly removing the glue may result in hair pulling out. Therefore, if your scalp is very sensitive, please be careful.
1. First, you need to clean the hairline. Soak a soft cloth or cotton swab and wipe gently along the hairline to remove dirt and grease deposits that may prevent the glue from sticking properly.
2. Prepare a wigt cap and cutthe wig cap to fit your natural hairline. And use glue to fix the position of the wig cap.
3. Gently apply glue along the hairline. Please follow the instructions on the package, because each glue is slightly different, and some glues need to be slightly dry to stick the wig to the scalp.
4. Cut the lace of the wigagainst your hairline. Similar to other pasting methods, attach the wig slowly and carefully from beginning to end.
5. Before pressing the wig firmly, make sure it is straight, otherwise the glue will stick when the wig is still skewed!
6. Gently press the hair on the glue. Before curing, a hair dryer can be used to accelerate the curing of the glue to ensure that the adhesive is completely dry.
- Wig glue is relatively cheap.
- No need to sew. Even if you lack needlework skills, you can easily paste and press.
- Compared with hair clips, wig glue is safe, reliable and time-consuming.
- Like any chemical, there is a risk of allergic reactions. Test the glue by wiping gently on the back of your hand and leaving it for a few minutes (preferably overnight). If you react to this, please do not use this glue on your scalp! Don't do this unless you want to severely damage your hair. Even if you have never had an allergic reaction to hair chemicals before, it is better than sorry, so make sure to test before use.
- Unlike clips and hair clips, wig glue cannot be reused, so you will have to keep buying more.
- It is not recommended that you remove the wig and reapply it several times a day, because it may pull up the hair or irritate the scalp. Therefore, if your wig is prone to overheating, you may need to choose a method that allows you to be more flexible when removing it during the day.
- If the glue is not rinsed off thoroughly with water or a mild solution at the end of the day, the glue will accumulate and irritate the skin. method. If you tie lace on natural hair, you can use adhesive on the edges, but if you are completely bald, you can use roller glue to hold the wig firmly in its natural position. Whichever method you choose, please be aware that incorrectly removing the glue may result in hair pulling out. Therefore, if your scalp is very sensitive, please be careful.